Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fashion Statement.

That place He's been interested in. Boston. I had decided to head there to gather up any runners on Redlight's orders. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you do now.

Getting back to the point. I was on a bus with several other Proxies heading to Boston along with me. For the most part it was a relaxing drive, nice scenery. We passed through Springfield on  our way out there. The inside of the bus was roomy. Everyone kept quiet and when we stopped we went our seperate ways. Now you see, I need some new clothes because the same old, camoflauge hoodie ain't working it anymore. It makes me instantly recognizable.

Now, for those who are a little slow you may be wondering to yourselves exactly what's wrong with that.

I'm a Proxy dammit. A god amongst men and trash to those even higher(beloved Master). Nightmare to runners everywhere. Getting back to why I'm complaining about my jacket. I was just walking down the street, minding my own business. When some asshole Runner has the nerve to slice my back with his dammned knife. I wouldn't have been so angry if he didn't know my name. Rest assure that he tried to kill me, and failed. To any friends of Gregory Black(unless he stole that wallet. Runner's are so morally corrupt these days that I wouldn't put it pass him) that may be paroozing around the Blogs, I'm sorry for your loss.

Except I'm not. He totally had that stab to his fucking face coming. Am I right? Of course I am.

Anyway. I'm here, again. I've been bandaged up, let me tell you Gregory could fight very well, but then again being larger then me gives me more ways to evade you, even in the dark.

I'm determined to not let the events of the "Boston War" repeat themselves. If anyone is taken to the ruins their friends won't be able to save them. What happened to us was an absolute disgrace. And now Dead Leaf is gone. I really didn't know him tyhat well but all I can say is Rest in Peace. Even if we are on opposing sides.

Or rather were.

No comments:

Post a Comment