Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sun's up, I hit the floor Shoes tied, I'm out the door Is this a clean shirt? I think it was worn yesterday
Free day, I'm on the phone No plans, I got the cell on I call my boys up Spend a little time outside today
Never liked for you to hear where I gotta be Never liked being told who I gotta see I like no commitment growing up around me
I'm not coming in anymore Everything I want and need is right outside this door I'm not coming in anymore I've got too many friends on the outside That don't include you
Go ahead and think all you might All my friends and I ain't on the inside All kinds of facts and probabilities
You say I'm right for a reason I say we're meant for all seasons You scream with endless possibilities
Spend a lot of time trying to convince me My friends are two strikes against me Well I swing for the fences So that must make strike three That's fine by me
I'm not coming in anymore Everything I want and need is right outside this door I'm not coming in anymore I've got too many friends on the outside That don't include you Don't include you
Nothing ever seems right Like it does when I start Playing it in the right speed, kick it at the right spot I like things familiar And I don't belong here Don't belong here
I'm not coming in anymore Everything I want and need is right outside this door I'm not coming in anymore I've got too many friends on the outside The plan's on the outside That don't include you
Not coming in Not coming in Not getting back no more No more

No comments:

Post a Comment