Saturday, June 11, 2011

What I learned on -- Street.

I will have retrib ution for my humiliation at the hands of the Ludwig imposter! As fate would have it the Master has taken it upon himself to study the many Ludwig. It would seem the information as to how their are so many of them evades even him! A Service team of approximately seventeen, including myself, are going to proivde our assistance to the Master and take up arms against the strange men in his stead when the Master has more important matters to tend to. I have several theories as to why exactly there was more than one young Ludwig Smith, though my cohorts think they're all ridiculous and shot them down as fast as possible without even considering them. You would never hurt me like that would you? No of course not.

No comments:

Post a Comment